Motorcycle Repair/1999 road king classic

Question
QUESTION: Hi Mike, I was riding  my bike merging  into traffic  on heavy throttle  then my bike stalled got over to side. Tried  to restart no good had crank but no start ckecked a few connection  seemed to be good
still no start after a few minutes  tried again she started up drove 40 miles home no problems  any help  would be welcome  thank you jimmy

ANSWER: Does your bike have a carb or is it fuel injected?
Mike

QUESTION: HI mike, Sorry for that was still kinda of pissed. It has fuel  injection  with up grades from 88 to 95 ,eagle pipes,high intake  from first owner.I put heard of promblems about cam tensioners got that done since  it was opened up got cams done also 574 feuling put in and dyno tested about 2 yrs ago. It was the first time this happen to me about stalling. Also heard that this injections  system is not that good  they changed it later thank you for any  help jimmy.
60

Answer
right now you don't know if it was electrical problem or a fuel problem. There was a change in 2000 to a Delphi injection system, which is a better system. There are two things you can do. One is wait till it happens again and then see if it electrical or fuel problem or two, take it into a shop and have a diagnostic run on it and see what problem codes come up. Then you would know what it is.
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells