Motorcycle Repair/64? Honda Dream 305

Question
Honda Dream Restored
Honda Dream Restored  
Hi Bill. I see that you have a ton of info, manuals, etc for Honda Dreams on CD Roms. Is it possible to get a copy of this info? I'm not a motorcycle guy, yet. My wife is into them and I just had her Honda Dream restored by Orange County Chopppers. When she bought the bike 4 years ago she was told it was a '64. According to OCC, the frame number indicates it is a year or two older. I don't know if the differences between years are drastic or minute. It's time for me to learn all I can about this bike. Any resources you may have would be helpful. Attached is a pick of the bike, hopefully for your enjoyment. Yes, the seat is different and custom. My wife is only 5'2 and wanted to be able to be flat footed (in heeled boots), so we had a seat made. We do still have the original seat.

Answer
Peter, the bike in the photo is a "late" style Dream which makes it late-1963 and beyond. If I know the serial numbers, I can give you a better idea of the year of manufacture. Other than the battery changeover in 1966, most of the late style bikes are the same.

I have a package of info available on CD or digital download specifically for 250-305cc Dreams. Go to my site: vintagehonda.com for details and to order.  The info package would print out about 2,000 pages of related data on these fine old vintage Honda Dreams.

Bill Silver
www.vintagehonda.com

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver