Motorcycle Repair/engine not runing right

hi I have a 2007 Harley-davidson roadking classic
I get code p1353 combustion absent-front cylinder
how do fix this? can not figer this out let me know what I shoud do
thanks wayne

The P in the code means that this is something that is monitored by the ECM. You are not going to have the equipment the tape into the ECM to see what the problem is. I hate to say it, but you are going to have to take the bike into a shop that can run a diagnostic on the ECM

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!! I CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HARLEYS !!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER MODELS!!! IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ABOUT A NON HARLEY BIKE IT WILL GET REJECTED!!!I have a Harley only shop with 30 years experience located in Ohio. We specialize in complete and total repair, restoration, hi-performance, and custom bike building. I can work on Flat Heads to Twin Cams. Please, dont ask how much somthing is going to cost to fix. Labor prices differ all over te country as well as shop to shop!

If its broke on a harley we can repair it. We do complete restoration from the frame up, engine and trans rebuilding, remapping and custom bike building

School of hard knocks!