Motorcycle Repair/italika 2010

Question
hello, i was fixing my motorcycle head light, i moved some wires to get the light out and now my motorcycle wont start with the start button. if i put my biki on a hill it jump starts and runs but when i come to a stop and turn it off it will not start again, sometimes after jump starting the bike and coming to a stop, i will turn it off and switch on the switch to on, the dash lights come on, but when i hit the start button the lights go off and it goes dead again.. please help.

Answer
Hello Eli,

The symptoms you mention, point to, loose battery terminals and/or ground, rather than anything in the head light compartment.
Exception to that, would be if, the main power feed connector to the main switch, is placed within the wires you moved and lost proper contact.

Since you don't mention your bike make and model though, I can't possibly help you more, as I don't know the layout and routing of your wire harness.

Best Regards,
Lazaros.

Motorcycle Repair

Lazaros Ampatzidis