Motorcycle Repair/fork oil RoadKing 2010

Hello Mike.HD recommends Type E hydraulic Fork oil.
What is the viscosity of this oil?
What viscosity do you recommend,and what brand?

that is a 20wt oil. Its a good oil, however I use PJ1 oil. Its the same as the Harley oil, but a little cheaper. It comes in a 20wt and 30wt. The 20wt is a medium weight and the 30wt will give you a little stiffer ride. Personnally, I like the 20wt

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!! I CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HARLEYS !!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER MODELS!!! IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ABOUT A NON HARLEY BIKE IT WILL GET REJECTED!!!I have a Harley only shop with 30 years experience located in Ohio. We specialize in complete and total repair, restoration, hi-performance, and custom bike building. I can work on Flat Heads to Twin Cams. Please, dont ask how much somthing is going to cost to fix. Labor prices differ all over te country as well as shop to shop!

If its broke on a harley we can repair it. We do complete restoration from the frame up, engine and trans rebuilding, remapping and custom bike building

School of hard knocks!