Motorcycle Safety & Driveability/Two Wheeler Motorcycle Training Schools.

Question
Dear Andrew

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle‎

We see very few (Hardly) Two Wheeler viz Motorcycles, Bikes, Scooters etc Training Schools as compared to many 4 wheeler viz Cars, Jeeps, Trucks, Buses etc Motor training schools.

What could be the primary reason for this ?.

Do you feel the Two Wheeler Motorcycle Training School Business
will not flourish as compared to 4 Wheeler Motorcycle Training Schools ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
There is a large number of motorcycle training centres in the UK, many are listed in the yellow pages. As for other countries, I am not certain why there should be a shortage as it is very advisable to take such training.

However, I seem to be getting a number of e-mails from you on similar subjects and as my expertise is in UK road safety and safety law, I feel that I will be unable to answer further questions.

Thank you.

Motorcycle Safety & Driveability

Andrew Booth