Movie Box Office/Indian meets the horse

dirrksv wrote at 2009-01-22 23:09:27
I saw this film on Dutch public television around 1975 I think. I remember it was quite good, and there was fog and a helmet from a spanish soldier. Apart from that only the horse and the indian was shown.

jmbert wrote at 2009-08-31 15:48:01
I have been looking for this movie too. I saw it on television as well. I believe it was called "Conquistador", and Howard Hughes had something to do with it, either produced it or directed it. There is not a word of dialogue through the whole movie.

Jeannette wrote at 2010-09-13 11:45:04
I, too, have been looking for this movie.  I think the title was, "Conquista."  My children were small when we saw this movie and though there is no dialogue, were riveted throughout.  I would love to have a DVD.

Mike wrote at 2012-02-06 21:34:10
I saw the same film and have been looking for it since, like you have. It obviously portrays a native American who comes across a Spanish owned horse found wandering in the grasslands. possibly the owner has been killed in an previous encounter with natives.  

Jim wrote at 2013-03-19 04:56:05
The Indian meets a horse show was on TV about 1956 or 1957.  i know the approximate time because I was in high school, living in Arlington VA at the time.  I left VA in June '57.  The show was unusual because there was little or no talking and I don't remember that there was more than the one actor.

Movie Box Office

Charles White