Moving Furniture/couch through doorway

Hi, I would like to know if a leather couch I just bought will fit through my doorway.  The dimensions of the couch are: Width: 82" Height: 39.5" Depth: 37" and my doorway is 31 inches wide by 80 inches tall.  Please let me know what you think.  Thank you.

I hope we will be able to help.

As per dimensions provided it most likely will not fit and will need to be disassembled and assembled back - best company who can handle that and has a largest service coverage area is

However depends on the shape of the sofa it may be able to rotate twist in, so if you have somewhere that you can put for few hours in case does not fit, you can have it delivered and try it first.

Good Luck

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit