Moving Furniture/Will my sectional fit

I am moving into a new space and I want to know if my sectional sofa will fit. the dimensions of my living area is 12'5x12'3. My sectional-sofa only-81 x 38 x 38
Chaise-91 x 38 x 38
Here are the website links to view my sofa and the floor plan of my apartment

Thank You!

I hope I will be able to help :)

As per measurements units will fit, however may need to be placed in the middle or towards the wall with appliances. Plcing it towards far corner may not be possible as if placing in the left corner door may be block by the chaise (no measurements of the wall was on the blueprint to be exact, but it will fit and you can just take a ruller and lenght of the items and measure on yoru walls see if where you going to put fits to yur desire.

If you will need any help with service or disassembly assembly All Furniture Services can help tell: 1-347-528-7777, 1-888-575-6757, 1 718-268-2727, 1-646-688-4026
Good luck to you!  

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit