Moving Furniture/Sofa

Question

Will this sofa fit through my smallest door?

Height 84cm
Width: 184cm
Depth: 96cm

Door width: 66cm
Height: 170cm

Answer
Hi Emma ,
This seams to be a very small doorway. If the measurements are correct This will not fit. Average doorways vary but the heights are usually 200.7cm. Because of this we can't even stand the sofa up on one side and shimmy in. Also the width of the doorway is to narrow for even the smallest point which is your height of the sofa which is I'm. Now if the legs come off you'll gain some of those inches but not all. Emma be very careful. Some furniture companies have RTA(ready to assemble# sofas# Ikea,Target etc) where the arms come off the backs come off and they clamp it or screw them back together. Most of these models are not that expensive. Now the other choice is this. You can pick any piece of furniture you want and there are companies that disassemble and reassemble it Exactly the way you bought it in the first place. The price does range depending on who you call. But we all do great work. If you have anymore questions about that don't hesitate to look at my webpage www.sofamankd.com and give me an update. I hope this helps.
P.S. Just remembered. Loveseats that are no longer than 169cm and the arms are no higher than 65cm will work.
Happy Holidays
Paul Mayer  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer