Moving Furniture/Sofa moving

Question
Hello Harry,

I am keen to purchase a sofa measuring W 166cm x D 98cm x H76cm
Do you think it will fit through my doors? External measures W 72cm x H 190cm. Internal door measures W74cm x H 196cm

Many thanks!

Answer
Hello Ellie,

If the sofa is a standard style where the back is higher than the arms, there should be NO PROBLEM fitting the sofa through. The arm height MUST BE LOWER than 72 cm! If the sofa is the style where the arm height and the back height are the same height, it WILL NOT fit through unless you can lower the height below 72 cm.

Let me know if I can help you further.

Thanks,

Harry

Moving Furniture

Harry Lipsky