Moving Furniture/Sofa through a narrow door!!

Question
Hi Harry,

I can see that you are very good at this so thought I would ask you! I have bought a sofa bed for my apartment:

http://ashburnfurniture.co.uk/shop/article_10/Claire-3-seater-sofa-bed.html?sess

The dimensions are W 78 / D 35 / H31.4 (I think this is with the bun feet on and could be reduced by one or two inches if removed. The sofabed does not come apart!!

The measurements of the door way is W 28.7 / H 79.9 (this is with the door on, if we had to could take the door off and create an extra inch on the width)

I shoul have checked this out first, but have bought it already...whoops!!

Thanks for your help,
Amy

Answer
Hello Amy,

Thanks for sending me the link to the sofa. The measurements look good. With the option of removable legs and door removable, basic angling should get it through. The only thing you have to make sure of is the arm height. That MUST be LESS than the width of the door opening. I don't think you will have any problem with that.

All in all, the delivery should go well.

Keep me posted,

Harry

Moving Furniture

Harry Lipsky