Moving Furniture/chair fitting

Question
http://www.bigfactoryoutlet.com/round-ball-chair-black-shell-red-fabric/
Hi, the ball chair dimensions I would like to buy are H120cm(approx 47inch) W105cm(41in) D73cm(29in) it says in the link you can remove the shell and the stand to make it easier, and this chair is designd to go through 72cm (28in) standard doorways.

Im unsure on the hieghts but they are all taller than the chair so I cant imagine it will be much problem. front door W76(30in) living room door 73cm(29in) and hallway 86cm(34in) my question is will it fit through my hallway, I know there will be some angling to do it, but will it move through to get to the doorway? Thanks.

Answer
Hello Marvin,

There will be no problem getting through the hallway. The chair should be positioned so that the front and the back of the chair FACES the hallway walls. It can be carried vertically or horizontally in this position.

All in all you should be fine. The first doorway will be close but should slide right through. Thank you for converting measurements to inches.

Let me know how everything goes...."HAPPY NEW YEAR"!

Harry

Moving Furniture

Harry Lipsky