Moving Furniture/Couch through door

Question
QUESTION: Here is another couch question. I searched several answers, but none with these measurements.
So, couch is 86.5 long x 41 wide x36 high. the door is 80.5 x 31.

Thanks

ANSWER: Hey Cooper
Lets start with the house. The door in question is the front door or a door inside the house? Are there any narrow sharp turns before the door? Is this a first floor room or is it going upstairs? Is the height of the ceiling 98inches or more? Last One. The width of the door is that number from jam to jam or from jam to door. Can the door be taken off if so whats the number now)
OK Cooper now for the sofa: Can the legs be taken off? Can all the cushions come off? Is this a sofabed or a sofa? What is the height of the arms of the sofa to the ground ? There are Certain Professional delivery/movers that actually have some techniques when it comes to difficult projects. If the legs come off, If the arms are smaller than the width of the door, if the ceiling height is higher than the length of the sofa and if there is at least 6ft of clearance in the adjoining room. Lots of IFS
Cooper I'm not sure what state you live in. What I do is sort of a specialized type of delivery service. We disassemble and reassemble ALL types of furniture. For these types of problems.  If you need my assistance even if you live elsewhere  please don't hesitate to call. www.sofamankd.com Hope this helped

QUESTION: Thank you for your time and response. The couch is a sleeper sofa and will be going upstairs. The door in question is the upstairs door. There is a landing going up the stairs and the width of the stairs is 46". I don't see a problem getting it up the stairs. The ceiling height is 108" The stairs at the top has a landing and thats it. Only about 56 inches to move around with, so it will have to stand on end at the top of the stairs, the rest is all railing and open space. So yes, up the stairs, then landing then 90% right turn to the door. 56" landing.
This is a link to the sofa if it will post:
http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Sofas/Cindy-Crawford-Home-Beachside-Blue-Denim-

The door can come off, it is 31 jam to jam. not sure if legs come off. I would have to call store, but it has a skirt, so it looks like it has legs.

Answer
Cooper I know the sofabed well. When the sofabed is delivered it will be all wrapped up. Very fluffy and very heavy and sometimes difficult to maneuver. If it becomes a problem they might ask you to sign a waiver before they take everything off.Good time to inspect the piece to. This is a slipcover piece so make sure that comes off to.Its the slip cover you don't want to get dirty the linen underneath not a big deal. Either way a good team should be able to get it in. Very important to ask the drivers to take the legs off before attempting delivery. Avoid possible damages. This style has many type of legs If there the plastic screw ins then no problemo, in like flynn. If there bolted from the inside a little more difficult. Either way you should be OK. Piece , love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer