Moving Furniture/Moving Couch through 36" door

Question
Need to know if a couch and chair I am thinking of buying will fit through front door which is 36" wide with door off and 80" High.

The Sofa is a Jackson Furniture  Suffolk 4426-03  L92"H41"D43".
The Chair is a Jackson Furniture Suffolk 4426-01  L51"H41"D43"

I think the cushions can be compressed some. Don't know if the legs are removable or not.  I can go straight into foyer, then will need to go through another 36" door to my den.
Thank you for your help. Need to make my purchase decision by 1/29/2013(tomorrow).

Answer
Hello Jim,

A 36" door way is a very generous opening. Based on a straight carry for the sofas to make, I do not see any major difficulties getting them through. The back cushions can be compressed if not removed. I don't know if the "rear" legs are removable but either way it can be angled through. The same goes for the chair also.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Harry  

Moving Furniture

Harry Lipsky