Moving Furniture/will sofa bed fit through doorway

Question
Hello - we want to buy a sofa bed that has measurements of height 89cm, width 182cm and depth 86cm. The inside of the doorway measures 73cm in width. The doorway is on a passage way, the distance from the doorway to the wall is 102cm.

Answer
Hi Grant That sounds like a really small door. I hope you don't mind but I have some questions for you. I usually go with a checklist when I buy a new sofa.
1) Any sharp turns to the entrance way to the room?
2)Going up any flights of stairs ?
3)The width of any other doorway it might be going through
4) The height of the ceiling before the doorway and after the doorway. You have to make sure your sofa can stand up.
5)See if the legs can come off.And take all the cushions off.Normally when we deliver a sofa we turn the sofa quarter turn so the height of the sofa becomes your width to get through the door. But your height number is higher than the depth.
6)If you had a pic of the sofa or the area your concerned about I could see that would help to.
Other than that with the measurements you gave me it doesn't look good. I see alot of scrapping and scratches. Be careful. Very deceiving looking at a sofa in a big showroom it never looks that big.
You can look for a sofa thats a little smaller in the height or I'm pretty sure they offer a disassemble service that can take the piece apart and bring it in with no problem. It doesn't hurt the sofa and normally no aggravation with getting it in. I hope this helps Grant
Peace love and happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer