Moving Furniture/Wondering if sofa will fit through door

Question
Hiya i am considering buying a large sofa but wondering if it will fit through the door??
The doors dimentions are - h203cm, w79cm
The settee is - 220cm, h72cm, depth 93cm
Thank you

Answer
Hi Debbie By the way you call it a settee which is really a bench with a cushion. Really not the same as a sofa. So is it a sofa or a settee ?From the measurements it looks fine. So I wonder what you didn't give me. Who will be delivering this settee ? Experienced delivery men? Are there any turns before you get to the door. Are we going up any stairs? How high is the ceiling in the hallway before the room? If all these things are straight forward and your not hiding anything from me this should be fine. The height of the settee is lower than the width of the door so you should be OKIE DOKIE. Peace love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer