Moving Furniture/Will sectional pieces fit through door and into room,with wall in front of you as you enter?

Hi Paul,
I am majorly stressing about whether or not a new sectional that I special-ordered (i.e., no refunds) will fit through my door tomorrow morning when they come to deliver it. I totally neglected to figure this out before ordering, whoops.
My door is a standard size front door, 36" wide by whatever standard height is.
Can you give me an idea if these will all fit through or not? You seem to have a lot of experience.
Here's the other issue, there is a wall 41.5: in front of the front door.  So, these items would have to maybe come in at an angle...?
4 sectional pieces and their measurements:
armless loveseat 63x42
left arm facing loveseat 62x42
corner 42x42
right arm chaise 39x68
All pieces are 31"high with cushions off.

Thanks, I am totally in a panic.

Hi Cindy
Normal heights of doors are 78/79 inches all the pieces are lower than the door so that's good the height of the furniture is lower than the width of the door so that's ok. The armless piece can be stood up and rotated through the door and as long as the arms on either loveseat are lower than the back your good there to. The only piece I'm a little concerned about would be the corner piece cause those normally have two of the sides the same height which sometimes hinders maneuverability . BUT the height is only 31 inches which gives you 4 inches to [play so yeah I think your cool. If the cushions are removable ask the drivers to take them off before delivery. Helps when there not so bulky. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few