Moving Furniture/Will the sofa of our dreams fit?!

We found the sofa of our dreams today but we're really concerned it won't fit through our doors.
The sofa measures 78cms (30 11/16 in)in height at the back (highest point), 105cms (41 6/16 in) depth and 230cms length (90 1/2 in).  The feet come off so we have already taken off these measurements.  The arm rests are lower than the back of the sofa.
Our door measures 78 inches height and 29 inches width (this is assuming door removed).
We have a long narrow hallway (width 32 1/2 ins) leading from the front door and then our lounge room is off to the right (90 degree turn) with very little room for manoeuvre.  
PS - I think I am going to cry if it doesn't fit :-(

ANSWER: Hi Beverly
I'm sorry don't cry. Get two loveseats instead. First though some hope though,
Does the lounge to the right have an entry and if so what is the entry width or is that the door we are talking about? Your talking about two entry ways but I only have one set of numbers.
Also here is a company in the UK called I'm pretty sure that's the way its spelled. They do the same thing I do and that's take apart furniture . It cost a little more but guaranteed anything will fit and will look and feel like nothing was ever done to it.
Never cry over furniture. Peace Love and Happiness

Thank you so much for your response.  The door measurements that I gave were the measurements to the lounge room on the right up the hallway.  I figured that if we get it through the front door, then the lounge room door measurements are really the only ones that matter!  And if we can't get it through the front door, then they don't matter anyway!  The furniture company has agreed to send a 2 seater version of the sofa (3 seater) as a test and will just charge a delivery fee.  Then if the delivery guys can get the 2 seater in, they will be able to tell with certainty if they would also be able to manage the 3 seater.  I'm also considering asking the store if they could arrange for us to purchase a 3/4 finished version from the factory (UK factory) and then pay somebody like Sofa Assist to assemble it.  Do you think this would be a sound decision from a structural point of view?  I'm guessing this would be preferable than dismantling and reassembling...?  Fingers crossed and I promise not to cry! Thanks so much for your time.  Blessings.

Hi Beverly
Boy we are determined. If the delivery men feel they can get the second piece in make sure the company knows your not responsible if it does not, and any damages to your home.
It makes no defference if the sofa is half made or fully made. The people who disassemble furniture are hopefully like me and have certain skills of an upholsterer. We take apart and put back together furniture as if you never knew we touched it. Look them up on the internet give them a call. Ask them a couple of questions they don't mind

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few