Moving Furniture/will this sofa fit

The doorway is standard 36" x 80"
The sofa is W83 x D39 x H38 in.

this is it

thank you

Hi George
If your asking if its just the door then yes no problem. The legs come off this style just ask the deliverymen to take them off. Plus when the internet gives its measurements it adds the cushion when giving the height. The cushion can be pushed down so the true height of the sofa should be somewhere in the 30-32 inch range. Make sure you have no sharp turns or low ceilings
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few