Moving Furniture/Will my new sofa fit through the door?

Hi Paul,
I'm about to buy a sofa with dimensions H86cm x w168cm xD85cm but I don't know if it will fit through my front door.Here is a link to the website (Ginger Large Sofa)

I live on the first floor and in the hallway leading up to my front door there is no space to turn.  The front door itself measures W70cm x H193cm and the width at the top of the stairs is 68cm.

Many thanks,

Hi Andrea
Here's the thing. The sofa is smaller then the height of the doorway so we can stand it up and bring it in. YOU have to call the company to find out a couple of things. Can the legs come off. (pretty sure they do). What is the true height of the sofa. When buying online they give the height measurement from the floor to the top of the cushion, not to the wood. I'm pretty sure your OK but make that call to ease the stress. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few