Moving Furniture/what size truck?

Question
Moving from Syracuse area to Massachusetts.

My partner has very little furniture but feels more secure with a larger truck... what size would be the most efficient?

The only furniture is a large sectional, recliner, dining room table with 8 chairs, 2 end tables, coffee table, queen size box frame and mattress and headboard, miscellaneous fold up tables, bbq, maybe 10 to 12 boxes,whatever is left.  The rest will be taken in several trips with a pick up truck, including electronics.

It seems to me that a large truck is not required for this and 26ft truck is a waste.  
It would be great to get an expert's view!  Thank you!

Amy

Answer
Hi Amy
15 footer will do fine as long as someone there knows how to pack. Make sure to box all clothes and glassware etc... Take the legs off the table top Make sure you have rope or something to keep things from moving around as your driving. Hopes this helps. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer