Moving Furniture/can i get the sofa through the door of my house

Question
Hello, I want to buy sofa with dimensions (H-85cm, L-190cm, W-90cm) but the width of my door is 60cm and doorway width is 87cm.

Can you pls. suggest will it be possible to take the sofa through the door?

Thanks a lot!

Answer
Hi Shonna
I think your measurement6s are off. Your telling me that the door itself from top to bottom is 60cm which is about 24inches and the width is 34 inches are you living in a box? I couldn't even suggest a chair with those numbers. I do hope this was a mistake. This is what you need to know, are there any sharp turns after entry ways is it going up or down any stairs, how wide are the doors can the doors come off the hinges can the legs come off the sofa and if so what would the height be then. If your looking at furniture online be careful and call them and ask them for the true height of the sofa. Online they give you the height of the sofa all the way to the top of the cushion, and cushions can be pressed down. So you'll need to call them for that. If these are true measurements I have a company who makes take apart furniture.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer