Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit through my front door?

Question
Hi there, thank you in advance for taking the time to help me!

I was wondering if this sofa: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231000437774 would fit through a 75cm wide door. I put this link as it's quite an unusual shape and hard to describe!

The max dimensions are "37 1/4" HIGH BACK, 73" WIDE, 33" ROUGHLY DEEP."

The problem I have is that there is a corridor immediately after the door, so the usual twisting manouvres are somewhat limited. It is slightly wider, but only as much as the outer door frame.

Thanks ever so much!

Hannah

Answer
Hi Hanna
I'm sorry Hanna here's the thing. You say the hallway after entry is a little bigger that means its only like 32inches wide and that's not wide enough The legs don't come off and yea the corridor killed any maneuvering we could have done with the sofa. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer