Moving Furniture/Sofa to fit through door

Will Sofa
Will Sofa  

I would be grateful if you can advise me if my sofa will fit through the door.

My door frame is 2 metre high by 0.78 metre wide.

The sofa I want is measuring at 2.2 metre length by 0.8 metre height and 1.0 metre deep.

Hi Will
Here's the thing. A little old school here and I was just getting the hang with CM, but now you got metre. I got no clue. So sorry buddy. But here are the questions I would ask anyway. Can the Legs come ? Can the door come off the hinges. What is the true height of the sofa. With legs off and to the end of wood not cushion. Are there any sharp turns to the entry. Are the two doors exactly back to back or is one off to the left or right a little? Are you going up any stairs, How high is the ceiling height before and after entry? Need at least 20 inches longer than the sofa itself. maneuvering will be hard since you have two doors one right after the other not enough room for twisting and turning. Get back to me if you would like and maybe the name of the sofa so I can take a look at it online. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few