Moving Furniture/Wil sofa fit

Question
Hello. A sofa I want to buy is 177cm long , 93cm deep and 95 cm height.

My door frame is 72cm wide and 195cm high. Will it fit? I have no idea how to work it out.

Thanks so much.

Answer
Hi Sarah
Besides the door are there any other obstacles you might have. Sharp turns low cielings stairwell or narrow hallways or is it just the door. If its just the door you will first have to find out if the legs come off and if the arm are lower than the back. Get back to me with a pic of the sofa or the name so I can look it up on the internet. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer