Moving Furniture/getting 2x sofas through a door

Hello , can you please help im looking to get 2x sofas through 1 door straight into the room there staying in, could bend around right side of door frame.

Door frame size is : 70cm wide x 191cm high.

Sofa 1 : H= 91cm  W=171cm  D= 100cm
Sofa 2 : H=91cm   W=211cm  D= 100cm

Many thanks for any help you could provide

Hi Russell
Are there any turns before or after entry? First sofa does not seem to be a problem. Its smaller than the door height which means you can stand on one arm and walk it through. (AS LONG AS THE ARMS ARE LOWER THAN THE BACK). The second piece (I'm quoting you) BEND around the door frame? Its wood Russell wood does not bend.
I will assume you have to make a right or left after entering the entry way. The piece is to big. Here's a site that disassembles furniture in the UK. Good Luck Russell
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few