Moving Furniture/will this big couch fit

Question
My doorway is a bit larger than 32 inches .Here is the link to the couch i wish to purchase with the dimensions and the legs come off.
there are no obstructions.will it fit and how please and thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRESTIGE-TRADITIONAL-GENUINE-BROWN-LEATHER-LARGE-SOFA-CO

Answer
Hi Randy
The best thing to do if you can is contact the company. The measurements for the height of the sofa are to the top of the cushion. Not to the end of the wood. I'm pretty sure the legs off the cushion pressed down You should be fine. If its an inch or two more it still can fit.
If your doing the delivery I don't recommend it . You should get a couple of professionals. Let them be responsible for any damages. Plus they'll know how to get it in. We always turn the sofa a quarter turn so the height of the sofa is the part you'll try to get through the door. Very heavy sofa so try to take all the cushions off before attempting. I think the top cushions have a zipper take them off too. Good Luck Happy Holidays Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer