Moving Furniture/Will the couch fit!

Question
Hello,

My fiancÚ has her heart set on traditional style couches. The problem is that we live in a condo with a narrow doorway.  We bought one model and the selivery company refused to even bring it off the truck. Now we are stuck with a store credit. She has picked out a few smaller couches but we can't keep paying to have them delivered and returned because they won't fit.
The doorway has 34 x 83 of clearance.
Below please find the link to her new choice. Will it fit? Please help!

This option has one inch legs that are removable so the height is only 44. I tried to pull out the old geometry skills to determine that the hypotenuse was just under 29. However because it isn't an exact right angle and because it has arms and a seat which I didn't know how to account for, I am uncertain if it will actually squeeze through in the real world.  Please advise.
http://m.eldoradofurniture.com/product/index.html?pID=9789

Answer
Hi Brian
Besides the door are there any sharp turns, low ceilings, stairs? The only chance you have is a piece that's smaller then the height of the door and as long as there are no other obstructions then ok. Other then that find a different style with a lower back.
You could try this company online called simplicity sofas, I know nothing about them except they make furniture that comes apart. Maybe they have that style .
Or there are people like me out there who take apart ANY furniture , I'm not sure where in the US you are but if you want the service I could get you in touch or check us out. Just type Disassemble and reassemble sofas. Hope this helps. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer