Moving Furniture/Would this couch fit?

We are purchasing a sofa of Height 36", Width 83", Depth 39".

The elevator is 33 1/8 inch wide and 83 inch 7/8 tall.

The service door is 33 1/4 inch wide and 79 inch tall.

The apartment door is 32 1/4 * 82 1/8 tall.  

Our biggest concern is the apartment door.  Will this fit through the apartment door?  We are not particularly concerned about the service door as we have a main gate that should be able to open and wide enough.

Hi Jessy
You did not give me the length of the sofa. If the height of the elevator is correct you will only be able to fit a small sofa under 79 inches. You can walk it up I'm not sure what floor you live on.
Here is a check list of things you'll need to know.
1) Height of sofa. Not the internet height but the true height. You'll need to call them for that.
2) Do the legs come off?
3) Any sharp turns?
4) Height of the ceiling in the elevator.
5) Is the arm height lower than the back height?
6) Can the doors come off the hinges for more room.
7) Is there any narrow hallways?
If you can get me a diagram and the name of the sofa or the site your looking on so I can see the product that could help to. Well Good Luck
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few