Moving Furniture/Will a couch fit through doorway

Question
I have a 30 inch wide doorway with no turns before or after it.  Am I able to fit a couch with 98" width and 41" height through it?   Here is a link to the couch also.
http://www.wayside-furniture.com/Item.aspx?ItemID=405971773&ItemNum=9708CC

Answer
Hi Jim
From the picture it looks like the legs come off plus the height dimension is to the top of the cushion not to the end of the wood. Need to call company if you can and ask them for the true height of the sofa without legs and to the end of the wood.
I still think you'll be one inch off after all said and done. Due to the way the arm depth is shaped it makes it difficult for maneuvering. See what the company says. Peace Love and Happiness. Keep in mind if you really want the piece there are disassembly services out there like me.

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer