Moving Furniture/will this desk fit

Hello, I purchased a desk online and new the dimension and had no idea it was coming completely assembled. The eight legs on the bottom are screwed and glued on. Desk size 72" width x 32" diameter x31" height. Any tips on how to make this fit through 29 1/2" door sill. The feet are 2 3/4".

I hope I will be able to help :)
Generally speaking it will need to be disassembled and assembled and consideirng it si structural one peice glued assembled finsihed it may require professional wood and or finsihing tech to do.
Work like that could cost $250-700 to do depends on the desk complexity lcoation and how much work involved. In some cases legs could be cut off then installed back re-enforced doweled glued screwed, etc.

ne of the best companies I would suggest is "All Furniture Services" they very professional, they work 24/7 they do not charge extra for same day service and almost always they can send you someone right away. I'm not sure how much exactly they charge but it is very affordable and considering work I would say cheap. Their web: tell: 1-347-528-7777, 1-888-575-6757, 1 718-268-2727, 1-646-688-4026
Good luck to you!

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit