Moving Furniture/Moving sofa

Sofa dimensions:d40/w82/h27 inches
Door dimensions:w27/h77 inches

Will the sofa fit?

If not what would be minimum door dimensions to enable the sofa to fit?

Really appreciate your help, thanks.

Hi Mark
Are there any sharp turns before entry or after entry? Are the arms lower than the height of the back? Can the door come off the hinges ? The only measurement were concerned about as long as its going straight through is the height of the sofa and the width of the door. As long as the arm height is lower than the back you'll be able to fit the sofa. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few