Moving Furniture/sofa through small doorway

I Lazy boy stationary leather sofa 96 in long, 40 in wide and 32 in tall at highest point (after the legs are removed.) Also, the highest point (at middle back of couch) can't really be pushed down any since it wood with only a small amount of padding. On either side of this point the sofa tapers down to about 28 in.

I need to bring it through a 30 inch doorway.  The doorway is standard height about 80 inches.  Also this room is a add on so there is a weird configuration. You would first need to bring sofa straight through another room with a 32 inch doorway and then make a slight jog to the left to put it through the 30 inch doorway straight into a room.  There is about 2 feet of space (at closest point/3 feet at farthest point) in between doorways.

Is this possible?

Hi Jackie
I'm sorry what's a jog ? Same as a turn? You spoke of one doorway but at the end you added another. To many obstacles , if it was going straight in you would have a chance. But what I/m gathering is this is a room to the right or left of a hallway which isn't very wide. not enough room for the sofa to maneuver. You can have it disassembled by a professional service. In the states Sofaman Services, All Furniture services, Dr. Sofa or abroad sofaassist . Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few