Moving Furniture/buying a sofa

Question
Would I be able to get 100cmx100cx220cm standard style sofa through a door of 195cmx40cm

Thanks

Answer
Hi Lynn
Forgive me first off. Kinda of old school.Plus I'm from the states So I have to break this down into inches. Ok so the depth and the hieght are exactly the same 39 3/8ths. And the length is lets say 86 1/2. The door is 15 1/2 inches wide and 76 3/4 high. If that is correct Lynn than that is a very narrow door. The answer Lynn is no. Its a very big sofa for a very small door. Even if they took all the cushions off and the legs off that door is just too narrow. Plus you haven't even told me if there are any sharp turns to this room.Be careful there is nothing standard about a sofa's measurements or a door width. Everybody wants to be different.
There is a company in the uk that disassembles and reassemble sofa's here is there site.
E: info@drsofa.co.uk
If that door is really only 16inches you will need this company or you will have to look at the sofa's that come  (In a box ready to assemble). I really hope this helps ya.
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer