Moving Furniture/Answers to Qs - Crate + barrel Couch and a 29-inch door?

QUESTION: Couch is 88Wx38Dx32H. Door is 29Wx72H. Not twists or turns.

From a backyard into an open living room. Will I be able to have the couch get into my apartment?  

Please confirm.

No twist no turns. See if the legs come off, all the cushions would need to be taken off right before delivery. Is this a sliding glass door or is it a normal door. Can the door be taken off the hinges. Also one more big question. Are the arms of the sofa lower than the back of the sofa. If the arms are lower than the back and the deliverymen know what there doing it has a great chance. After looking again at the height of the door , is this entry way under a patio or will the sofa be able to stand up. Needs to be able to stand on one arm. If the legs come off that should give you 3+ inches than your good to go and everything else is mute.
So there ya have it. Before anything find out if the legs come off . If they do your good to go.
Cg we disassemble and reassemble furniture in the New England area. Only if you need us.
Hope this helps Peace Love and Happiness

Ht. of arms is lower than back. 23.5 " (back ht = 32")
Door is sliding glass.
Straight in. On outside, no ht limitations. No patio above.
Once inside, ceiling is low (7!ft)

Legs? Need to check of can be removed. Hope so! They are 3" tall!

Pls respond with above info of legs do NOT remove.

Also, contact info for knock-down services.

Thank you!

Hey CG
Like I said above. Stand sofa up on one arm. Facing the entry door. Have front man pick arm up only about an inch or so off the ground. Lean it alittle back towards the second fellow. Once arm is in 3/4 start to turn o so slightly watching the back leg come in. Once fully in reverse actions and do it again. I'm here. 781-534-2388. Even if you just want to hear a voice tell it. No problem give us a call ask for Paul. I personally think you shouldn't have a problem. The legs should come off. Always ask the deliverymen before they start the delivery. And also take whatever cushions you can off the sofa to make it easier to deliver.
Good Luck CG
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few