Moving Furniture/Will it fit

We want to put a sectional in our living room, the wall measurements are 100 by 104. The sectional measurements are 87 by 87.  Will this fit in that corner without hanging over too much?

Hi Esther Are those the measurements of both sofa's or is that the length when there together? You have to remember that you have to put the two pieces together to make the L shape. You have to add The length of one of the sofa's(87 inches# to the depth of the other# front of arm to back of arm# That will be the number you need to put the sectional on the wall.
I'm not sure how your livingroom is designed so my guess will be you will be sticking out about 1 1/2ft# about an extra 19 inches. I hope this helps Good Luck Peace love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few