Moving Furniture/H&M Sofa

Question
I ordered a Hancock & Moore leather Austin High Back Sofa.  The dimensions are: Height 41", Width 86", Depth 45".  The front entry door is 80" by 36".  There is no storm door. Once inside, there are no obstacles or tight corners.  My question is whether or not the sofa will be able to fit in the door without any difficulty.  Thank you!

Answer
Hi Ken
Alot of the times when a company gives dimensions of a sofa they include the legs and how high the cushions go. Not the height of the back. To make you feel better call the store and ask the salesperson what the height of the sofa is once the legs and cushions are off. I wish I could see the sofa. Just to be certain but thats ok. Ken your go to go. Should be no problem as long as no turns no obstructions to the living room and the legs come off. O make sure during delivery that you take the cushions off before entry. Will help
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer