Moving Furniture/What's max height and width leather sofa to fit through door

Question
Hi Paul,
I plan to buy a full size leather sofa and recliner chair, both made by Hancock and Moore. I will have to get the pieces through two door jams with the most narrow being just under 33". Are you able to tell me what the max height and depth of a piece that will fit through the door jam?  Or, what I should be safe with in terms of size?  I don't expect to buy a sofa greater than 38" height and 42" in depth.

I appreciate any guidance you can offer.

Answer
Hi Brian
Before we talk about the door. Lets make sure you have no sharp turns or flights of stairs or elevators that might be a problem. As long as your saying this is a front door and once inside its wide open. See if you can take the hinges off the doors for more room.Once through the first door where is the location of the second door. If there's a hallway to the second door that hallway needs to be at least 50inches so you can turn the sofa.Ceiling height needs to be 11inces more than the length of the couch. Whats the maze look like. Brian be careful, I took a look at the web site very nice furniture. You don't want to get to close. Fear of damage. The chair will have no problem and the sofa should have no problems as long as everything is straight through. Also I'm pretty sure whatever sofa you intend to buy make sure you can take the legs off. Brian really hope this helps.If the paragraph seems a little bumpy I'm sorry alittle tired.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer