Moving Furniture/Moving Sofa through two doors and a tight entry

Thanks for taking a look at my question.  

I've moved sofas into tight spots and seen movers do the unimaginable, but am not always sure about the fit.

The sofa I'm purchasing is 30"(28" w/o feet)H, 36"D, 78"W.  

It has to go through a doorway 77.5"H, 35"W then into a small entry with a footprint of 53"x53" the height of the ceiling is 93".  Then the sofa has to go through a doorway off the entry that is 76"H, 29"W.  

Do you think it will fit?

Hi Amy
Ok so lets start from the beginning. The first door you go through (which is the front door?)No problem. Then once you get through the door there is a wall 53inches away and the ceiling is 93inches high. I don't see a problem.Make sure the light fixture is taken off if its right above. It will be tight but you should be able to stand it straight up. Think of a rectangle then lean the rectangle. Point to Point on the rectangle is the longest part. Same with a sofa. When you lean a sofa it becomes 8-10 inches longer. BUT before you start anything make sure you take the legs and all the cushions off. The puffiness of the cushions will only make things difficult.If they don't come off make sure you have some extra tape so you can wrap it a little tighter if you have to. As long as you keep the sofa standing walk it directly to the next door . Once your at the next door pickit STRAIGHT UP while the other person grabs the bottom and brings it in. If there is no turn after the last door and its going straight in you should be good to go.
Try also to see if you can take the door off the hinges to give you some more room.
Amy get back to me if you have anymore questions and I hope my answer helped you. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few