Moving Furniture/moving a sofa through doorways

I have just ordered a new sofa. measurements are width 247, depth 103 and height 93. my front door measures 67x 185. Once inside it has to be moved a few feet through the hallway measuring width 99cm x height 250 cm. and a sharp turn left into my living room.....door width 79 x 102. I must ring them today to let them know if it will fit.....please help. Nicky

Hey Nicky
I'm sorry I just got back from a long day. I hope I got you in time. I had to convert centimeters to inches sorry old school. Nicky you bought a very big sofa. From what your telling me your front door is only 26 3/8. The answer is NO. Nicky not even if the legs come off and all the cushions come off and the srms are lower than 26inches you still have to get into your living room. You would need to turn the sofa in the hallway so you can get it into the door. You would need a hallway width wider than 49inches. I'm not sure where you live but people like me disassemble furniture that can't get into small area's. Depending on where you live it will cost between 225.00 and 375.00. Sometimes the company you bought it from would have this service. Be careful because if you decide to have it delivered and it doesn't fit they won't give you your money back. I reallydo hope this helps. If you want to send me a pic of the sofa and that hallway to the livingroom.If you need to get in touch with my company or look at a disassembly go to Peace Love and Happiness Nicky

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few