Moving Furniture/Sofa through doorways

Question

I am looking at buying this sofa http://tinyurl.com/brxbtkp . We have two doorways into the living room, both are 70cm wide and around 200cm tall. The front door opens out into a hallway that is wider than the door, the living room door then opens straight out into the living room once through the door frame.
I think that the height should be ok as the given dimensions seem to go right to the top of the cushions. I'd be very grateful of a second opinion as I'm not confident.

Thanks

Jim

Answer
Hey Jim
I took a look at the furniture. It didn't give any dimensions. So I'm going out on a limb here. No turns no twist make sure the legs get taken off before attempting and see if any of the door hinges come out. Also ask the deliverymen to take the cushions off also. The bulkier it is the harder to get in. Other than that my friend you should have no problem. The sleeper section can be stood up and walked in. The chaise is a little longer and cannot stand up it will be longer than the door as long as it goes straight to the other door your good to go.
Peace love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer