Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit?

I have attached a link to the furniture that I have bought but now think may not fit in my door. The sofa is the biggest piece and it measures 96 x D:44 x H:39 It will be entering a townhouse that the front door can be taken off the hinges. My door is 36in. wide x 79in. tall.

Thanks In Advance Matt

Hey Matt.
When you say townhouse does that mean its going to the second floor? If so is there a turn after the flight? Or is big Mamba going straight through a door and into a great big livingroom?
Here are the things you need to find out. Can the legs come off? If they can you've gained 3inches right there.Make sure you take all the cushions off too. I wasn't able to get on the link to see the sofa but sometimes when they give dimensions they start at the bottom of the leg and end at the top of the cushion. Those measurements are usually for where your going to put it in the room and how high those pillows will be. Now the other thing is if the arms are lower than the back that will help for any maneuvering that might need to be done.
NO stairs no sharp turns, legs off cushions off arms a little lower than the back Yes its in.
Good Luck Matt
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few