Moving Furniture/couch, door, and hallway

QUESTION: 2 couches have come to my condo, but sadly haven't made it into my house. My new possibility is Levi from City Furniture with dimensions 88.50"W x 39.00"L x 38.00"H
My 2nd floor condo has a doorway that measures 79 X 35.  The space from door to opposite wall is 45" and the ceiling measures 94"
As I enter my door, I must make a 90 degree turn to head down the hallway, so it is not a straight shot.

I hope i can help,

If you already attempted to get the pieces inside and they did not fit - they will need to be disassembled and assembled inside. It is a common process for professionals but not something easy enough to explain or do it yourself as also requires not only special skills and praktice but special tools as well.

Suggesting to contact on of the best companies in that field all furniture services

QUESTION: I think I confused you.  The 2 couches were other couches and I do NOT know their sizes.  
This is a completely different couch. Do you think this one will work, or can you tell me what dimensions I should be looking for?

To be positively sure at least two of the measurements have to be under the measurements of the clearance - door, in some cases one can be under only as long as shape or legs allow them to be swing in first. If there is nothing that you like with those measurements then anything you chose could get in but will require disassembly and assembly back which professionals can handle have the largest service area and in most cases they disassemble and assemble able to service same day

Good Luck

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit