Moving Furniture/what couch will fit? help please!

hi Paul,

thanks for your help in advance...

can you please tell me if either of these couches will fit through a 28 inch doorway? there is room on both sides of this doorway to go completely diagonal any which way.. not a corner, etc...

in addition.. is there a general guideline i can go by for dimensions to look for?? i have managed to figure out that the height the couch seems to be the most crucial bit of information for whether or not it will get through a doorway. please help!

thanks =)

Hi Tanja
When you look at these sofa's the dimensions they give you is from floor to top of cushion. We need to find out if the legs come off and how high the back is to the end of the wood. Even if the cushions are attached all you would have to do would be to tape them down. Also see if the door can come off the hinges. Would give more inches.
Call the store tomorrow to find out the true dimensions and get back to me.
Tanja besides the doorway you need to be cautious of any flights of stairs sharp turns or low cielings. Good Luck Tanja Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few