Moving Furniture/Couch fitting through doorways

Question
Hi - thanks in advance for your help. I want to buy a couch that measures: back height 31", length 91", depth 43", arm height 25". The total back height is 36", but the wood frame only extends 31", then the pillows extend up a bit higher to 36", but I imagine they can be compressed down to the top of the 31" high frame. There is a doorway 32" x 90", which leads into a narrow ally that is 34" wide with very high ceilings. At the end of the ally is a smaller door frame that measures 30.5" x 86". The ally and doors are a straight shot w/ no turns and there are no obstructions at either end of the ally. Any chance this will fit? Thanks! - Ben

Answer
Hi Ben
Your pretty much all set. Just see if you can take the legs off the sofa and take the doors off the hinges. Will give you more room. This is going straight down the hallway and straight in. No turns at the end to get in the room right? If so your good.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer