Moving Furniture/fitting a sofa thru a door entrance

I am looking to purchase a fairly large double reclining power sofa.

The demensions are 90 inches high, 42 inches deep and 40 inches high.

My door entrance is 30 inches wide by 82 inches high.

The sofa is leather with plush back and arms. Below is a link to the sofa...

Would be great if there was an online calculator for this.

Hey Chris
Funny thing about these reclining sofa's. If you look closely you'll notice the are actually 2 separate pieces. Which are connected at the bottom with 2 long metal connecters. All you need is a rachet set. Other than that its a very heavy piece and  you didn't tell me if you have any turns before or after entry or if there are any flights we have to walk up. As a whole they tend to be a hard delivery unless its going right into the front door and its in the livingroom. Will joe's or Pro's be doing the delivery. If you decide to do it as a whole make sure you stand the sofa up in front of the doorway arms facing the doorway and grab the bottom arm first and start bringing it in bring the back of the sofa down gradually and reverse the same steps for the other arm.(Think of a sew saw)Good Luck Chris
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few