Moving Furniture/funky sized love seat through a studio apartment door

My love seat is 56in x 44 in x 32 in. The feet do not come off and the door cannot be removed. The doorway is 29 in wide. There is not a lot of room to push the love seat into the hallway on the inside of the door, which makes rotating/turning difficult.The couch keeps getting stuck with an inch or two on each side being blocked from making it into the doorway. Do you have any advice? Is it mathematically possible to move the love seat through my cramped hallway and narrow door?

Hey Nichole
I really need a picture of this funky little loveseat and the area your having problems with.
Is the sofa and the the loveseat a pair or are they different pieces? Are the arms lower than the back. If the arms are lower than the back you could rotate the piece through the door. How wide is the hallway? Needs to be wider than 44 and are there any stairs or funky sharp turns? Also checkout All Furniture Service they have people who disassemble and reassemble furniture Unless there's more info I can't answer the question. Sorry Nichole
Peace Love and Happiness.

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few