Moving Furniture/New couch through apt door

Question
I'm looking to get a new couch in my new apartment.

The couch I was looking at is: http://www.jordans.com/FFO/L00676910.aspx

The height does say 41", but minus the legs (they screw off) and if you push the cushion down (they aren't removable, but very puffy and can be smooshed down to the wood), it gets down to 31.5"

The front door way and the stairway up shouldn't be an issue, but the door to the apartment is 29.5" wide and has a height of 78.5"

Here's hoping it fits :)

Thanks.

Answer
Hi David
Looks very comfortable. Ok so the legs come off and make sure the seat cushions come off to more room to manuever.You left some things out. You spoke of an apt. How many flights up stairs? How high is the elevator ceiling? Or are there any turns in the stairwell. How high is the ceiling in the stairwell. How wide is the door downstairs and can the door come off its hinges? The stairway up is your entry right in front of you or is it to the left or right? How wide is the hallway going up. For this to make it in it needs to be stood up and the bottom arm would need to be maneuvered in first.
David be careful if there is no way to maneuver the sofa IE) stand it up in the stairwell) You will have trouble getting this in. If you decide to take the chance keep my number handy sofamanservices@yahoo.com we disassemble and reassemble furniture.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer