Moving Furniture/Sofa through the doorway

Question
Hello,

We fell in love with this sofa, but it is quite large, and we are concerned whether it will fit through the living room door.

Sofa dimensions: W180 x H86 x D108cm, seat height: 42cm

Doorway: W72 x H197 cm

Is there any way that the sofa will fit through.

Many thanks,

Brett

P.S. Here is also the link to the sofa http://www.habitat.co.uk/rupert-velvet-2-seat-sofa/2-seat-sofas//fcp-product/233

Thanks again :)

Answer
Hey Brett
Ok so the length of the sofa is 70inches long while the door is 77 high. So this is what  you need to make sure of. Make sure all the cushions are off. See if the legs come off. Also if the arms are smaller than the height of the back your good to go. You'll need to stand the sofa on either arm and bring the back in first with a little maneuvering you'll be fine.
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer